Chemical dependency: Millions of families are affected every day by alcohol and drug abuse problems. The issues involved often require family therapy to sort through the myriad struggles and begin healing in relationships. Our marriage and family therapy specialties include dealing with these issues of addiction and recovery.
Family conciliation issues: Our experts can offer professional advice for family court cases. We are often called upon for forensic assessment and consultation to assist in legal proceedings. We usually work under court order by the judge. The psychotherapists at The Phoenix Institute For Psychotherapy, Ltd. provide an informed, impartial opinion to assist in these matters.
Eating disorders treatment: Are you or your family member struggling with anorexia, bulimia or bulimarexia? A psychotherapist at PIP-MHC can help. We will get to the root of the issues and work on the causes behind these disorders.
With industry-leading qualifications, the psychotherapists at Phoenix Institute For Psychotherapy, Ltd. are expertly equipped to assist you and your family. Our highly qualified professionals are affiliated with the following organizations:
- American Psychological Association
- Arizona Psychological Association
- International Association of Relational psychoanalysis and psychotherapy
- International Soceity of Psychoanalytic Self-Psychology
- Arizona Psychoanalytic Society – APS
- National Register of Health Service Providers in Psychology
- International Relations Committee American Psychological Association Division 39 Psychoanalysis
- American Association of Family Conciliation Courts
- Association of State and Provincial Psychology Boards
Psychological services are available to help your child through their struggles. Contact The Phoenix Institute For Psychotherapy, Ltd. today at 602-870-0991 to start their journey to a life of growth and healthy development.