Psychologist in Phoenix AZ and Psychotherapist in Phoenix
The Phoenix Institute For Psychotherapy, Ltd. offers comprehensive psychological services for individuals, families, couples, marriages, children, adolescents, and seniors. Our experienced professional staff apply Contemporary Psychoanalytic approaches along with Existential-Humanistic approaches. We also apply other techniques that we feel might help in the specific situation. We help individuals, marriages, and families to make progress in their lives. Proud to be a psychologist in Phoenix AZ and psychotherapist in Phoenix.
We do NOT work with any insurance payments. However we do provide some services on a modified sliding scale basis.
PIP=MHC (Dr. Felix Salomon, Director and Primary Supervisor) Messages:
1. Everyone can benefit from psychotherapy.
2. Psychoanalytic therapy is one of the most powerful, and helpful with longest lasting results.
3. We are private pay; we do not work with insurance plans or depend on insurance payments.
4. We use several orientations to help people: a-psychoanalytic, b- humanistic, c- existential, and d- complexity/systems.
5. We provide a variety of modalities: a- individual therapy, b- marital and relationship therapy, c- family therapy, d- child play therapy, d- adolescent interpersonal therapy, and e- group therapy.
6. We provide Forensic (legal and Court involved) services as well as clinical services.
7. We do psychological assessment and psychological diagnostic testing.
8. We provide psychological consultation.
The professionals at The Phoenix Institute For Psychotherapy, Ltd. offer over four decades of experience. We apply proven psychotherapy methods to establish a secure, confidential relationship with our patients. We work together to understand, overcome, and heal past issues. Our philosophy is that each patient is unique. This means therapy is open-ended: Therapy will take as long as it needs to take to accomplish the goals that we set together. We believe in seeing you as long as you need to be seen. How often? We do what is best for you. Please understand that the scheduling for Psychotherapy sessions needs to be at least on a once per week basis for the therapy to accomplish its goals. Our services include mental health services for a wide range of circumstances and needs. We offer a safe, confidential atmosphere for individuals and families of all ages.
The staff at PIP-MHC share a common therapeutic orientation in Contemporary Psychoanalytic and Existential-Humanistic approaches. Our methods combine Freudian Psychoanalysis with contemporary psychoanalytic theories. We address not only the symptoms you are experiencing, but also and mainly the causes of those symptoms. Childhood experiences, dream interpretation, daytime fantasies and the primacy of emotional experiences come together to form the cause of a person’s problems and issues. Together, the doctor and patient set and reach goals concerning these issues. Individuals, couples, and families have benefited from the comprehensive services we offer, which include the following:
- We offer psychological services for a wide range of patients, including adult-individual, child, adolescent, couples/marital, family, and group therapy.
- Our therapists are highly trained and experienced, offering empirically- supported psychotherapeutic methods.
- We offer a safe, confidential atmosphere.
- We believe in open-ended Psychotherapy, therefore, we do not limit your sessions.
- We are affiliated with a number of professional organizations, including the American Psychological Association and more.
Make an Appointment Today
Call us today to discover how our services can help you achieve greater mental health.
Providing Psychotherapy and Psychological Services in Maricopa County including:
- and Chandler
“There are two kinds of people in the world … Those who have issues and go to therapy, And those who have issues and don’t go to therapy. Those who have issues and go for therapy are not only helping themselves, but they are helping the world be a better place.”
-Dr. Felix Salomon